4minute
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

4nia forever!

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Informatii.

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Follow.Me
Admin
Follow.Me

Data de inscriere : 11/04/2013
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Korea

Informatii. Empty
MesajSubiect: Informatii.   Informatii. I_icon_minitimeVin Apr 12, 2013 6:45 am

Kwon So-hyun (born August 30, 1994) is a South Korean idol singer rapper and dancer. She is a member of the Korean girl group 4Minute under Cube Entertainment. She was also a former member of the Korean girl group "Orange."

Solo activitiesAside from being a member of 4Minute, So-hyun has had small cameo roles on television and also participated in several variety shows. So-hyun starred in Teen Top's music video "Going Crazy" where she played the role of L.Joe's love interest. She was also one of the celebrity guesst together with 2AM's Jinwoon for the documentary A Pink News which aired on the Korean cable channel TrendE.

In January 2012, KBS has revealed that they will be airing a special Lunar New Year spin-off of the drama series, ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ where So Hyun was one of the confirmed idols for the show.

So-hyun este cea mai mica membra a trupei.
Informatii. Kwon_s10
Sus In jos
https://4nia.forumgratuit.ro

Informatii.
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Informatii.
» Informatii.
» Informatii.
» Informatii.